hawq-dev mailing list archives

From Ed Espino <esp...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache HAWQ 2.0.0.0-incubating Released
Date Tue, 11 Oct 2016 00:11:17 GMT
Roman,

I'm an Ed-venturer at heart and would like to volunteer for the Release
Manager role for the 2nd release. Hopefully, I can bring the same
collaboration spirit that Goden brought. Focusing the release to generating
binary convenience artifacts (initially PXF only) seems especially helpful
to expanding our community.  To get some release momentum I suggest we
postpone a full HAWQ binary release to the next release.

-=e

--
*Ed Espino*
*espino@apache.org <espino@apache.org>*