hawq-dev mailing list archives

From Ed Espino <esp...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Need website update to add release section
Date Tue, 11 Oct 2016 23:29:45 GMT
The HAWQ "Download <http://hawq.incubator.apache.org/#download>" section is
now live. Instead of simply pointing the top-level Download link to the
apache download page, we utilized the "Download" section in the original
design (previously commented out).

@goden - Roman pointed out the mirror sites may not mirror the PGP, MD5 and
SHA1 values. There is a note on the mirror page (below) which instructs us
to point the links to a specific location

*BACKUP SITES* Please use the backup mirrors only to download PGP and MD5
signatures to verify your downloads or if no other mirrors are working.
http://www-eu.apache.org/dist/incubator/hawq/2.0.0.0-incubating

-=e

--
*Ed Espino*