hawq-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Pearce <Michael.Pea...@ig.com>
Subject Re: JDBC/SOLR PXF Plugin
Date Mon, 17 Oct 2016 08:58:47 GMT
Thanks Goden.

Ive created this morning the two Jira Tickets.

JDBC
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HAWQ-1108

SOLR
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HAWQ-1109

Devin ive cc’d you into the JIRA’s I hope you see this mail.

Thanks
Mike

From: Goden Yao <godenyao@apache.org>
Date: Friday, October 14, 2016 at 5:47 PM
To: "dev@hawq.incubator.apache.org" <dev@hawq.incubator.apache.org>, Michael Pearce
<Michael.Pearce@ig.com>
Subject: Re: JDBC/SOLR PXF Plugin

Yes this is merged and I've closed this JIRA.
That JIRA doesn't include jdbc plugin you wanted, so I'd suggest you file a separate one and
cc Devin if you think his implementation is better.

We can start from there and drive the work to completeness.
-Goden
On Fri, Oct 14, 2016 at 1:20 AM Michael Pearce <Michael.Pearce@ig.com<mailto:Michael.Pearce@ig.com>>