hawq-dev mailing list archives

From Lei Chang <chang.lei...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Please append 'close #PR_id' to commit message when you merge other's pull request
Date Fri, 09 Sep 2016 08:13:09 GMT
ming, I think Roman has already suggested a solution. Add "close #" in the commit message body
instead of message title. Does it solve your concerns?

Cheers
Lei

On Fri, Sep 9, 2016 at 1:09 PM +0800, "Ming Li" <mli@pivotal.io> wrote:

I think we should offer a solution for this problem, even if the solution
is not good enough. If you find a better solution for it, we can  enhance
it afterward.