hawq-dev mailing list archives

From Hong Wu <xunzhang...@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: External scan error: There are more external files (URLs) than primary segments that can read them (COptTasks.cpp:1756)
Date Wed, 21 Sep 2016 02:24:36 GMT
cc dev list

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: 来熊 <yin.zhb@163.com>
Date: 2016-09-21 10:06 GMT+08:00
Subject: External scan error: There are more external files (URLs) than
primary segments that can read them (COptTasks.cpp:1756)
To: user <user@hawq.incubator.apache.org>

Hi,all:
    I am testing hawq 2.0.0 , and I find a problem like this:
 I load data from an external table (created using "like target_table"
statement) ,
if the target table was distributed by some column(s), it raise this error:
 External scan error: There are more external files (URLs) than primary
segments that can read them (COptTasks.cpp:1756)
if the target table was distributed randomly, it works well,
I don't set any parameter special,does anybody know how to resolve this
problem?
thanks a lot.