hawq-dev mailing list archives

From Hong Wu <xunzhang...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: enforce -Werror (if gcc) in hawq?
Date Mon, 05 Sep 2016 16:30:43 GMT
-Werror is an option used to make sure that compiling warnings are
potentially bugs or errors. However, there is some trade-off between the
usage of C code(from standard's view) and the specific implementation of
gcc.

In my opinion, C grammer is not that complex so we'd better to open this
option. You should try to open the flag and see what is going on. Just do
it.

Best
Hong