hawq-dev mailing list archives

From Vineet Goel <vvin...@apache.org>
Subject Re: External scan error: There are more external files (URLs) than primary segments that can read them (COptTasks.cpp:1756)
Date Wed, 21 Sep 2016 05:00:41 GMT
Could you please post your SQL DDL statement? How many URLs do you have in
your external table? Also, your HASH dist table - how many buckets are
defined, if any? Are the # of URLs more than the # of buckets or
default_hash_table_bucket_number value? Perhaps you can attach your
hawq-site.xml file as well.

Also see:
http://hdb.docs.pivotal.io/20/datamgmt/load/g-gpfdist-protocol.html

Thanks