hawq-dev mailing list archives

From Ed Espino <eesp...@pivotal.io>
Subject Re: UPDATE: Apache HAWQ 2.0.0.0-incubator review
Date Fri, 23 Sep 2016 21:58:42 GMT
FYI:

I have captured the issues Roman and I encountered with the following JIRAs:

   - Remove ASF headers from tools/bin/ext/simplejson and
   tools/bin/ext/yaml components (
   https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HAWQ-1072)
   - Remove unused src/backend/libgppc project files (
   https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HAWQ-1073)
   - General LICENSE cleanup and synchronization with pom.xml (
   https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HAWQ-1074)

I will resolve these later today.

-=e

--