hawq-dev mailing list archives

From Ed Espino <esp...@apache.org>
Subject Apache HAWQ 2.0.0.0 incubator assistance
Date Thu, 08 Sep 2016 05:33:43 GMT
Justin,

We have made some changes for the Apache HAWQ 2.0.0.0 incubator release.
Can you take a quick look at our changes?  We would like to get some of
your excellent feedback prior to submitting RC2.

Note(s):

   - We have removed COPYRIGHT file
   - We have updated NOTICE file
   - We have updated LICENSE file with short form (pointing to files in
   licenses directory)
   - We have removed several binary files and identified the others which
   are part of our source base as identified in
   https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HAWQ-959

Please let us know if you need further clarification.

Regards,
-=e

--
*Ed Espino*