hawq-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Guo <paul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Push Lantency Problem of Large Commits
Date Wed, 07 Sep 2016 13:30:43 GMT
It looks that mirror is done via the git hook on the apache git repo,
https://help.github.com/articles/about-github-mirrors/
I guess the synchronization slowness issue is on the Apache
server side. I think you could ask it along with the git consistency issue
on the apache infrastructure email list

infrastructure-dev@apache.org