hawq-dev mailing list archives

From Goden Yao <goden...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE] Apache HAWQ 2.0.0.0-incubating RC4
Date Sat, 24 Sep 2016 16:53:30 GMT
This is the 1st release for Apache HAWQ (incubating), version:
2.0.0.0-incubating
I want to take the opportunity to thank Ed, Roman and Justin for the final
verification of all IP issues.

*It fixes the following issues:*
Clear all IP related issues for HAWQ and this is a source code tarball only
release.
Full list of JIRAs fixed/related to the release: link
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/HAWQ/HAWQ+Release+2.0.0.0-incubating>

*** Please download, review and vote by *Friday 12pm Sep 30, 2016 PST* ***
or When we have enough votes to bring this source tarball to IPMC

*We're voting upon the release branch:*
2.0.0.0-incubating
HEAD: commit
<https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-hawq.git;a=commit;h=6b2de9d09f86fa08cf4fef0dd4e3dbe3b1b3dfd5>

To run check RAT, please do:

$mvn verify

first to get the correct RAT output.  Look inside of pom.xml to see the
classes of exceptions we're managing there for RAT.

*Source Files:*
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/hawq/2.0.0.0-incubating.RC4

*KEYS file containing PGP Keys we use to sign the release:*
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/hawq/KEYS
(please note that I used new key to sign and my old key is going to be
revoked)

Thanks
-Goden