hawq-dev mailing list archives

From Ed Espino <eesp...@pivotal.io>
Subject Fwd: IPMC VOTE Feedback (was Fwd: [VOTE] Apache HAWQ (incubating) 2.0.0.0-incubating Release
Date Tue, 02 Aug 2016 01:31:53 GMT
Sent prematurely.  I also meant to send to Justin Mclean directly.  Sorry
for the noise.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ed Espino <eespino@pivotal.io>
Date: Mon, Aug 1, 2016 at 6:29 PM
Subject: Re: IPMC VOTE Feedback (was Fwd: [VOTE] Apache HAWQ (incubating)
2.0.0.0-incubating Release
To: dev@hawq.incubator.apache.org

Justin,

Couple of items:

   - What process did you use to perform your review?  It was very
   thorough.  Did you use a tool (RAT or other)? We want to learn from this
   initial experience.
   - I have gone through some of the issues you raised and I have made a
   commit in my dev branch.  Can you review it to see if we are on the right
   track?
      - https://github.com/edespino/incubator-hawq/tree/2.0.0.0-incubating

Cheers,
-=e