hawq-dev mailing list archives

From Roman Shaposhnik <...@apache.org>
Subject [ANNOUNCE] Donation of HAWQ documentation
Date Tue, 16 Aug 2016 01:09:25 GMT
Hi!

I am pleased to announce the donation of HAWQ documentaion
to the HAWQ ASF community. This source code donation
includes everything one needs to build a full set of documentation
for Apache HAWQ (incubating).

The Software Grant Agreement for this code has been accepted by the ASF
secretary.

The donated code currently sits in a separate git repo:
      https://github.com/Pivotal-DataFabric/docs-apache-hawq-md
and is awaiting community review.  I encourage everyone in the HAWQ
community to review this donation and provide feedback.  In particular
your input on build/staging would be really helpful.

As the permanent home for this code, I'd like to propose a brand new
repo:
     http://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator-hawq-docs.git
To avoid bike-shed painting, I'll assume the lazy consensus on the
name and location of the repo -- speak now or forever hold your peace ;-)

As always, your suggestions are most welcome!

Thanks,
Roman.