hawq-dev mailing list archives

From Goden Yao <goden...@apache.org>
Subject Re: HAWQ 2.0.0-incubating Release
Date Tue, 19 Jul 2016 17:26:35 GMT
As release manager for this release, I'll check the branch status again. As
this release only targets IP clean source tarball, I think these commits
might be OK to sit in the branch to avoid churns.

But please make sure we only cherry-pick "2.0.0.0-incubating" JIRAs into
the branch next time. This is a process we should enforce in the future
releases.

-Goden