hawq-dev mailing list archives

From Goden Yao <goden...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Jira comments vs PR comments
Date Tue, 19 Jul 2016 18:57:40 GMT
2nd that. JIRA right now can already link to the PR under "issue links to"
section. (e.g.: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HAWQ-936 )
Not sure if that was automatic or manual but I prefer that way instead of
auto-pulling every PR comment into the JIRA (even closing PR is a comment).

JIRA discussion should be focused on the problem to solve and design, etc.
While PR comments are mainly for coding details, logic errors, naming
issues, formats, coding style etc.

-Goden