hawq-dev mailing list archives

From Goden Yao <goden...@apache.org>
Subject Re: HAWQ JIRA: Consolidate 2.0.0 to 2.0.0.0-incubating version
Date Wed, 13 Jul 2016 17:18:20 GMT
Haven't seen any response, I've made the filters public (sorry it was
private so not visible to others).
Vineet has left comments in the 5 open JIRAs and I've changed the version
to "backlog" at the moment.
Please assignees take a look and let us know which version these JIRAs are
supposed to be in.

I'll start the following work tomorrow if no objections.

   - Bulk edit all *resolved / closed * 2.0.0 version JIRA to
   2.0.0.0-incubating: query is here:
   https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?filter=12337921 , *306* issues in
   total

-Goden