hawq-dev mailing list archives

From "Ting(Goden) Yao" <t...@pivotal.io>
Subject Re: [VOTE] HAWQ 2.0.0-incubating Release
Date Wed, 13 Jul 2016 17:27:51 GMT
Per the discussion: we now still have 2 issues:

   - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HAWQ-915 (RAT check issues),
   this is being worked on
   - make pycrypto dependency optional : there's contradictory JIRAs
   https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HAWQ-863 (add pycrypto module
   back) - fixed
   https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HAWQ-271 (remove python modules) -
   fixed
   Please whoever knows the details, file a new JIRA , so we start with a
   clean slate for this release.

Thanks
-Goden