hawq-dev mailing list archives

From Goden Yao <goden...@apache.org>
Subject Re: HAWQ 2.0.0-incubating Release
Date Mon, 18 Jul 2016 18:04:28 GMT
just compiled the latest from git pull.

Build was successful with a few warnings, we probably want to make them
clean.

gpnetbenchClient.c:36:6: warning: no previous prototype for function
'usage' [-Wmissing-prototypes]
void usage()
     ^
gpnetbenchServer.c:34:6: warning: no previous prototype for function
'usage' [-Wmissing-prototypes]
void usage()
     ^
gpnetbenchClient.c:198:14: warning: comparison of unsigned expression
< 0 is always false [-Wtautological-compare]
                if (retval < 0)
                    ~~~~~~ ^ ~
gpnetbenchClient.c:231:6: warning: no previous prototype for function
'print_headers' [-Wmissing-prototypes]
void print_headers()
     ^
gpnetbenchClient.c:33:6: note: this declaration is not a prototype;
add 'void' to make it a prototype for a zero-parameter function
void print_headers();
     ^
                   void
1 warning generated.
3 warnings generated.

On Mon, Jul 18, 2016 at 3:28 AM Radar Da lei rlei@pivotal.io
<http://mailto:rlei@pivotal.io> wrote:

I have merged fixes for 'HAWQ-622', 'HAWQ-926', 'HAWQ-915' into
> '2.0.0.0-incubating' branch.
>
> There seems no blocker issues left.
>

> Regards,
> Radar
>
> On Sat, Jul 16, 2016 at 5:05 AM, Goden Yao <godenyao@apache.org> wrote:
>
> > Thanks Alan.
> >
> > Just a reminder - when you do commits in master, please check the JIRA
> > associated with it and if it's labeled "2.0.0.0-incubating" in fix
> version,
> > please port your commits to the release branch and close the JIRA.
> >
> > I can see in the past a couple days,
> >
> >    - HAWQ-915 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HAWQ-915> RAT is
> >    failing on the latest maste
> >    - HAWQ-926 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HAWQ-926> Remove
> >    pycrypto from source code
> >
> > They're both needed in this release but I don't see them being ported to
> > the release branch and as the JIRAs stay open, I'm not sure if the
> > assignees plan to augment the commits or not.
> >
> > Please check. thank you.
> >
> > -Goden

‚Äč