hawq-dev mailing list archives

From "Ting(Goden) Yao" <t...@pivotal.io>
Subject Re: [VOTE] HAWQ 2.0.0-incubating Release
Date Mon, 11 Jul 2016 18:31:17 GMT
I'm reactivating this JIRA: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HAWQ-751 (Add
plr, pgcrypto, gporca into Apache HAWQ)
We need to review and discuss the original implementation. (re: Roman's
plr, cryptograph issue)

A few new ones related, could be blocker (-1)

   - *https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HAWQ-838
   <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HAWQ-838> *(add paramiko, which
   is LGPL <https://github.com/paramiko/paramiko/blob/master/LICENSE>)
   - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HAWQ-863 (add pycrypto python
   module, license file
   <https://github.com/dlitz/pycrypto/blob/master/COPYRIGHT>seems
   ambiguous, also introduced dependency for build)

I filed a new JIRA to address:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HAWQ-913 (please fill in details or
leave comments)
"*...I highly recommend having a CI job that runs mvn verify on a regular
basis..."*

Thrift one was introduced by: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HAWQ-735
Please check if we should reopen and address Roman's concerns.

-Goden