hawq-dev mailing list archives

From Goden Yao <goden...@apache.org>
Subject Re: COPY command for external tables
Date Thu, 28 Jul 2016 15:57:59 GMT
The scenario is
1. user creates an external writable table,
2. copy data into that external writable table.
3. query that external writable table (by creating another readable table)

I think user doesn't copy to internal tables due to some possible reasons:
the format is not supported by hawq internal tables (in JIRA , it was a
text file)
As for https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HAWQ-956 , I put milestone as
backlog and welcome further discussion.