hawq-dev mailing list archives

From Hong Wu <xunzhang...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: sanity-check before running cases in feature-test
Date Tue, 12 Jul 2016 06:04:58 GMT
It is user/developer themselves that should take care. Say, if you write a
test case which is related to plpython, why don't you configure HAWQ with
"--with-python" option? We should write a README for feature-test that
guides user to run this tests. For example, tell them sourcing
"greenplum.sh" before running tests.

Consequently, I think add such sanity-check is a little bit of
over-engineering which will bring extra problems and complexities.

Best
xunzhang