hawq-dev mailing list archives

From Vineet Goel <vvin...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Confusion around HAWQ versions in JIRA
Date Wed, 06 Jul 2016 05:21:21 GMT
1) Proposal - we can rename the 2.0.0 version to 2.0.1-incubating as the
next planned maintenance release (for now). All JIRAs targeted for 2.0.0
should be evaluated to see if any belong to the scope for the upcoming
2.0.0-incubating
release or not.

2) Regarding comments on JIRA-875, I have created a new JIRA (HAWQ-895) for
the investigation on migrating to semantic versioning. That raises the
question, should version 2.0.0-incubating really be 2.0.0.0-incubating ?
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HAWQ-895

Thanks
-Vineet