hawq-dev mailing list archives

From Radar Da lei <r...@pivotal.io>
Subject Re: HAWQ 2.0.0-incubating Release
Date Tue, 19 Jul 2016 03:19:15 GMT
When I was merging Hong's commit 'HAWQ-933' to branch '2.0.0.0-incubating',
below  7 commits are merged by accidents.

HAWQ-894. Add feature test for polymorphism with new test framework
HAWQ-808. Refactor feature test for external_oid with new framework.
HAWQ-894. Add missed answer file for polymorphism case
HAWQ-924. Refactor feature test for querycontext with new test framework
HAWQ-918. Fix memtuple forming bug when null-saved size is larger than
32763 bytes
HAWQ-917. Refactor feature tests for data type check with new googletest
framework
HAWQ-896. Add feature test for create table with new test framework

Sorry for the wrong merge, now I'm trying to revert these commits. But
revert so many commits looks ugly and will be confused, so I proposal let
me re-create the branch. The new created branch will be the same as before,
then the branch can keep clean.

Any comments? Thanks.

Regards,
Radar

On Tue, Jul 19, 2016 at 10:35 AM, Hong Wu <xunzhangthu@gmail.com> wrote:

> HAWQ-933 is fixed(69f3c9026892bc9c6937ed132fa45716d7912a8f
> <
> https://github.com/apache/incubator-hawq/commit/69f3c9026892bc9c6937ed132fa45716d7912a8f
> >),
> thank you for pointing this out. I will cherry-pick it to
> 2.0.0.0-incubating soon.
>
> Best
> xunzhang

> > Filed a JIRA for these warnings.
> >
> > https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HAWQ-933
> > Can someone who's familiar with gpnetbench* code, take a look and fix
> them
> > ?
> >
> > -Goden
> >
> > On Mon, Jul 18, 2016 at 11:04 AM Goden Yao <godenyao@apache.org> wrote:
> >
> > > just compiled the latest from git pull.
> > >
> > > Build was successful with a few warnings, we probably want to make them
> > > clean.
> > >
> > > gpnetbenchClient.c:36:6: warning: no previous prototype for function
> > 'usage' [-Wmissing-prototypes]
> > > void usage()
> > >      ^
> > > gpnetbenchServer.c:34:6: warning: no previous prototype for function
> > 'usage' [-Wmissing-prototypes]
> > > void usage()
> > >      ^
> > > gpnetbenchClient.c:198:14: warning: comparison of unsigned expression <
> > 0 is always false [-Wtautological-compare]
> > >                 if (retval < 0)
> > >                     ~~~~~~ ^ ~
> > > gpnetbenchClient.c:231:6: warning: no previous prototype for function
> > 'print_headers' [-Wmissing-prototypes]
> > > void print_headers()
> > >      ^
> > > gpnetbenchClient.c:33:6: note: this declaration is not a prototype; add
> > 'void' to make it a prototype for a zero-parameter function
> > > void print_headers();
> > >      ^
> > >                    void
> > > 1 warning generated.
> > > 3 warnings generated.
> > >
> > > On Mon, Jul 18, 2016 at 3:28 AM Radar Da lei rlei@pivotal.io
> > > <http://mailto:rlei@pivotal.io> wrote:
> > >
> > > I have merged fixes for 'HAWQ-622', 'HAWQ-926', 'HAWQ-915' into

> JIRA

RAT