hawq-dev mailing list archives

From Radar Da lei <r...@pivotal.io>
Subject Re: Confusion around HAWQ versions in JIRA
Date Wed, 06 Jul 2016 06:26:32 GMT
For Lei's proposal, I would prefer option 1 for below reasons:

1. Save time we may spend to solve incompatible issues.
2. It will be hard to maintain semantic version if we increase major
version every time when we are changing catalog and interface. If so, HAWQ
version will reach 10.0.0 very soon.

Thanks.

Regards,
Radar