hawq-dev mailing list archives

From Dan Baskette <dbbaske...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] HAWQ 2.0.0.0-incubating (RC2)
Date Tue, 26 Jul 2016 15:54:46 GMT
Downloaded and tested….  +1

--
Dan Baskette
770-355-6006
dbbaskette@gmail.com

On July 25, 2016 at 2:30:17 PM, Goden Yao (godenyao@apache.org) wrote:

Thanks. I see we've got approximately 10 +1 vote, 0 -1.
This is more than enough to move forward to have IPMC voting.

I'll start the voting process on July 26 PST if no further comments,
concerns.
Thanks for trying this out.
-Goden

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/HAWQ/HAWQ+Release+2.0.0.0-incubating