hawq-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Guo <paul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] HAWQ 2.0.0-incubating Release
Date Tue, 12 Jul 2016 03:00:29 GMT
0. Yes, RAT check failures need to be handled. I do not know much about RAT
    but if we could just check affect files of one patch I'd 100% agree it
is in CI.

1. Those "git-cloned" repo are "git-cloned" only when necessary (i.e. when
    related options are specified in configure command.

2. The thrift info has been in the ImportLogs file. I'd suggest move this
(probably
     with more details) into the README file.