hawq-dev mailing list archives

From Lili Ma <lil...@apache.org>
Subject Re: question on pg_hba.conf updates
Date Tue, 12 Jul 2016 03:09:31 GMT
To my understanding, pg_hba.conf is mainly used for client authentication,
and it will not conflict with other hawq configure files such as
hawq-site.xml, hdfs-client.xml, yart-client.xml,etc.

And for client authentication, we only need to change pg_hda.conf file on
HAWQ master node.

Please correct me if I'm wrong. Thanks.

Thanks
Lili