hawq-dev mailing list archives

From Lili Ma <lil...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Rename "greenplum" to "hawq"
Date Wed, 13 Jul 2016 06:01:23 GMT
For the command line tools name, what about we keep greenplum_path.sh and
add a hawq_env.sh and inside hawq_env.sh, we call greenplum_path.sh. So the
already user won't need to change their behavior, and new user can directly
use the new hawq named script?

For the environment variable, for example GPHOME,can we create a new
variable HAWQHOME, and set it the same value as GPHOME?

Thanks
Lili