hawq-dev mailing list archives

From Jiali Yao <j...@pivotal.io>
Subject Re: sanity-check before running cases in feature-test
Date Tue, 12 Jul 2016 06:22:36 GMT
For the test case checking, I think it should report "SKIPPED" instead of
 ERROR.
The test case should check whether this feature is supported or not. If
supported, run the case; otherwise skipped it.
Agree on that we should add it in common lib.

On the other topic, I think source greenplum_path.sh is must. It is env
related.

Thanks

Jiali