hawq-dev mailing list archives

From Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] HAWQ 2.0.0-incubating Release
Date Tue, 05 Jul 2016 17:20:45 GMT
On Tue, Jul 5, 2016 at 2:25 AM, Guo Gang <paulguo@gmail.com> wrote:
> Goden, It seems that we need all of the features could be compiled in
> source tarball (i.e. non-git workspace) before the release, but this seems
> to be not the case in the tarball. See JIRA HAWQ-867 (Replace the
> git-submobule mechanism with git-clone). I think we need a new source
> version.

Guo, Goden, it would be great if you guys could help all of us follow this
release train by filing blocking JIRAs for the 2.0.0-incubating release. The
way it currently stands, we seem to only have 1 blocking JIRA:
    https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HAWQ/fixforversion/12334000/?selectedTab=com.atlassian.jira.jira-projects-plugin:version-summary-panel

Thanks,
Roman.