hawq-dev mailing list archives

From Ming Li <...@pivotal.io>
Subject Re: A question of HAWQ
Date Thu, 14 Jul 2016 11:11:40 GMT
Hi jinzhy,

We are planning on this feature. It is a big feature which will definitely
affect the SELECT performance.

I would like to know the scenario you want 'DELETE' or 'UPDATE', especially
the row number affected, and the frequency these operator request. It will
very useful for us to think about the implementation details about this
feature.

Thanks.