hawq-dev mailing list archives

From Alan Gates <alanfga...@gmail.com>
Subject HAWQ 2.0.0-incubating Release
Date Fri, 15 Jul 2016 00:10:33 GMT
All, [VOTE] should only be in the subject when it’s actually a vote, as many people set their
filters to send vote mails to a place they’ll be quickly seen, and other Apache tools depend
on seeing VOTE for actual votes.  As this is now a dicussion of how to get ready for a 2.0
release, I’m replying just to change the subject of the message.

Alan.

> On Jul 14, 2016, at 17:03, Ting(Goden) Yao <tyao@pivotal.io> wrote:
>
> seems not good.
> I’m attaching the 3 text files for the scan results based on grep
>
> grep -iRnH  --exclude="config.log" 'pivotal' * > ~/pivotal.txt
> grep -iRnH  --exclude="config.log" 'greenplum' * > ~/greenplum.txt
> grep -iRnH  --exclude="config.log" ' emc' * > ~/emc.txt
>
> ‘pivotal’ has 635 occurrences
> ‘greenplum’ has 2297 occurrences
> ‘ emc’ has 10 occurrences
>
> Mainly in
>

> 	• package namespace
> 	• test files
>
> 3 scan results are attached.
>
> -Goden
>
> On Thu, Jul 14, 2016 at 3:49 PM Roman Shaposhnik roman@shaposhnik.org wrote:
>

> Goden, any chance you can do a bulk scan of source for
> Pivotal/Greenplum Inc/EMC and see how well we're doing in general?
>
> Thanks,
> Roman.
>
> On Thu, Jul 14, 2016 at 3:47 PM, Ting(Goden) Yao <tyao@pivotal.io> wrote:
> > found a new one:
> > https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HAWQ-622  might need to be resolved
> > before this release.
> >
> > On Thu, Jul 14, 2016 at 7:04 AM Radar Da lei <rlei@pivotal.io> wrote:
> >
> >> Seems now all the blockers are fixed. Waiting merge into the branch.
> >>
> >> I will merge HAWQ-926 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HAWQ-926>
> >> into
> >> the release branch after RAT changes are in to avoid conflict.
> >>
> >> Thanks.
> >>
> >> Regards,
> >> Radar

> >> modules)