hawq-dev mailing list archives

From "Ting(Goden) Yao" <t...@pivotal.io>
Subject Re: First HAWQ release
Date Mon, 20 Jun 2016 21:13:15 GMT
I can start the voting process - Also I'd like to change the release name
to "2.0.0-incubating" , removing the beta tag given we've passed that point
in the timeline.
I also need help to cut a clean release branch as there's been so many
commits coming in which is not in the original scope - can anyone who made
the commits help me on that?

-Goden