hawq-dev mailing list archives

From "Ting(Goden) Yao" <t...@pivotal.io>
Subject Re: First HAWQ release
Date Fri, 17 Jun 2016 00:34:20 GMT
I can still see 2 JIRAs open:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HAWQ/fixforversion/12334000/?selectedTab=com.atlassian.jira.jira-projects-plugin:version-summary-panel

HAWQ-783 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HAWQ-783>: Remove quicklz
in medadata
HAWQ-460 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HAWQ-460>: thrift_devel
library should be provided

783 was newly filed as a follow up of replacing quicklz with snappy
compression.
460 - last comment was May - so I'd expect Lei or Radar give us some
updates on this JIRA.

These are the only blockers for Apache Release.

Also I want to discuss if we still want to use 2.0.0-beta-incubating for
our 1st release name.
-Goden