hawq-dev mailing list archives

From hong wu <xunzhang...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Use Travis instead of Jenkins to ensure building success from pull request?
Date Mon, 27 Jun 2016 03:16:52 GMT
@Jiali, see my comments inline below:

1. Beside MAC build, should we add other platform builds such as Redhat?
> Travis CI only supports ubuntu for Linux(
https://docs.travis-ci.com/user/ci-environment/#Virtualization-environments).
Does it make sense  integrating HAWQ build in Ubuntu?
2. About building time, is it possible that we figure out ways that we can
make it quick. 25 mins seems a little long.
> Actually I didn't optimize the build time yet and it is possible to make
it faster. What time is suitable, 20 mins?

Thanks