hawq-dev mailing list archives

From Shivram Mani <shivram.m...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Integrate ICG to GTest
Date Thu, 23 Jun 2016 17:20:46 GMT
Thumbs up on transitioning to Google test framework. This is a doc that has
detailed benefits of Googletest framework
https://github.com/google/googletest/blob/master/googletest/docs/Primer.md.
How do we plan to transition test to the GTest framework. Are we only going
to target adding new tests in the framework or do we plan to do a bulk
transfer of existing test ?

--
shivram mani