hawq-dev mailing list archives

From Lili Ma <...@pivotal.io>
Subject Re: Replace git submodule with git clone + file with commit number?
Date Thu, 30 Jun 2016 02:07:55 GMT
Hi Paul,

I have one question, you mentioned "if I update gp-xerces commit number in
the commit file gp-xerces.commit make will trigger an auto-build".  Could
we set the $(gp_xerces_commit) to any commit number? What I mean is, could
we set it to a commit number already existing in my local code, or from
remote code which I have not fetched?

If the answer is yes, I totally agree this suggestion.

Thanks
Lili