hawq-dev mailing list archives

From Lei Chang <lei_ch...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Proposal] Remove your private branch from apache HAWQ project
Date Sat, 25 Jun 2016 00:39:46 GMT
Thanks Kavinder for the reminder. here is the list of private ones left:

HAWQ-683 Updated 2 months ago by shivzone
HAWQ-615 Updated 3 months ago by shivzone
HAWQ-577 Updated 3 months ago by shivzone
HAWQ-462 Updated 4 months ago by shivzone
HAWQ-307 Updated 3 months ago by c0s
HAWQ-537 Updated 3 months ago by cjcjameson
HAWQ-543 Updated 3 months ago by cjcjameson

Cheers
Lei