hawq-dev mailing list archives

From Kavinder Dhaliwal <kdhali...@pivotal.io>
Subject Re: Any interest in running HAWQ on n Docker containers?
Date Fri, 24 Jun 2016 18:51:43 GMT
I can vouch that Jemish's efforts on creating a Docker environment for HAWQ
are really helpful. They're an improvement on the links Jon referenced
above. It'd be great to have the docker files part of the main repository
or at least documented on the wiki

I'm in favor of having any HAWQ related docker work to be in line with the
larger hadoop community so working with Bigtop makes sense.