hawq-dev mailing list archives

From Guo Gang <paul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Replace git submodule with git clone + file with commit number?
Date Thu, 30 Jun 2016 07:35:21 GMT
1. HAWQ repo is not a good place for gp-xerces development. My change just
   use a stable and working version of gp-xerces. If gp-xerces developers
want to
   test it with hawq, they can easily modify code under hawk: gp-xerces
(e.g. pull from
    a branch, etc.), then remove the timestamp file
depends/thirdpaty/gp-xerces_build_timestamp
   to trigger a rebuild.

2. Correct.