hawq-dev mailing list archives

From Ming Li <...@pivotal.io>
Subject Re: Use Travis instead of Jenkins to ensure building success from pull request?
Date Fri, 24 Jun 2016 08:43:55 GMT
Moreover, we can put other simple build processes onto free github
integrated services.

E.g. after enable travis_ci, we can enable Coverity Scan build (
https://scan.coverity.com/travis_ci) further.

More free services can be exploited (like Coverage report build), we need
to investigate how to use them.