hawq-dev mailing list archives

From Gregory Chase <gch...@pivotal.io>
Subject Re: Open Office Hours: Apache HAWQ at Apache: Big Data - 5PM today PST
Date Tue, 10 May 2016 19:21:53 GMT
Dear HAWQ team,
We ran into technical difficulties trying to link the Apache: Big Data show
floor and the virtual meetings, so we'll be cancelling the virtual meeting.

However, the community remains available to answer any questions you might
have in these newsgroups.

If you are at Apache: Big Data, please drop by the ODPi lounge for the
local HAWQ community meeting.

-Greg