hawq-dev mailing list archives

From Zhanwei Wang <wan...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Versioning for libhdfs3
Date Tue, 31 May 2016 13:53:16 GMT
Version of libhdfs3 can be found in its source code.
https://github.com/apache/incubator-hawq/blob/master/depends/libhdfs3/src/CMakeLists.txt <https://github.com/apache/incubator-hawq/blob/master/depends/libhdfs3/src/CMakeLists.txt>

Personally I do not like record version in document because if someone update version but
not update the document, it will make inconsistency.

As a module of HAWQ, perhaps it is better to record all libhdfs3 change into HAWQ release
note, including version change.

Best Regards

Zhanwei Wang
wangzw@apache.org