hawq-dev mailing list archives

From Vineet Goel <vg...@pivotal.io>
Subject Re: Master Segment Communication Issues
Date Tue, 03 May 2016 18:30:47 GMT
Are you using vagrant or VMs, or are these physical machines?

Sometimes, the problem can result from the misleading IP address configuration of network
card in virtual machine. Check if two segments have the same IP address in eth0.
You must specify different IP address of eth0 of different VMs.

Thanks
-Vineet