hawq-dev mailing list archives

From Lei Chang <lei_ch...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Concern about under-communication in the HAWQ community
Date Sat, 02 Apr 2016 01:56:46 GMT
+1 for Roman's suggestion. I think it might help on the communication if
some best practices are followed.

For example, do a search before creating a new JIRA to avoid duplicate
JIRAs. Typically, there are 800+ messages on dev@ each month. it is
challenging for all people to read all the details every day.

For HAWQ-307 (Ubuntu patch), as I observe, contributors are verifying the
patch, and have some comments on the pull request and waiting feedback from
the original contributor.before merging the patch.

Regards
Lei