hawq-dev mailing list archives

From Jon Roberts <jrobe...@pivotal.io>
Subject Re: [gpdb-users] Re: [VIRTUAL] Reminder: Apache MADlib on PostgreSQL meeting tomorrow, Weds, 9AM PST
Date Sat, 19 Mar 2016 00:52:25 GMT
Some of the functions from pg_similarity are available with FuzzyStrMatch
which is included with Greenplum database.
http://gpdb.docs.pivotal.io/4370/ref_guide/extensions/fuzzystrmatch.html

It includes Soudex, Levenshtein, Metaphone, and Double Metaphone.  Soundex
and Levenshtein are both in pg_similiarity.

Jon Roberts
Principal Engineer | jroberts@pivotal.io | 615-426-8661