hawq-dev mailing list archives

From Gregory Chase <gch...@pivotal.io>
Subject Re: [VIRTUAL] Reminder: Apache MADlib on PostgreSQL meeting tomorrow, Weds, 9AM PST
Date Wed, 16 Mar 2016 15:46:11 GMT
Last reminder - the next Apache MADlib community meeting starts in 15
minutes, 9AM PST.  Our topic is using Apache MADlib with PostgreSQL.

Anyone can join here: https://pivotalcommunity.adobeconnect.com/madlib/
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fpivotalcommunity.adobeconnect.com%2Fmadlib%2F&sa=D&ust=1458149251858000&usg=AFQjCNHliL4iEs5CLlUThA_s4jV_Ieutlg>

The session will be recorded.