hawq-dev mailing list archives

From Lei Chang <lei_ch...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Contribution process: corrections are needed
Date Sat, 05 Mar 2016 02:21:41 GMT
Hi Konstantin,

Thanks for the great comments on the contribution process. the wiki process
is from the discussion of the initial contributors. The target is to help
the review and communication on the code changes since github gives a good
UI for this. From my personal perspective, I am quite open for any
alternatives the community like. hope to see more comments around this.

Cheers
Lei