hawq-dev mailing list archives

From "yin.zhb@163.com" <yin....@163.com>
Subject build hawq issues
Date Thu, 03 Mar 2016 16:12:38 GMT
hi,all:
    these days,i builded hawq followed this document many times :
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/HAWQ/Build+and+Install

I got the same trouble,it told me missing libyarn.so.xx ,no such file or directory,
so I followed this line to install it again and again, and I got this message again and again:
Note: If ./configure complains that libyarn is missing, it is provided under ./depends/libyarn.
Please follow the README file to install libyarn. You may need to run ldconfig after libyarn
is installed.

but this line confused new guys like me,
that is you must set the path was / or /usr/ when install libyarn,
otherwise,ldconfig cat load it by default,
so I hope someone to rewrite it more specifically.

thanks all.

yin.zhb@163.com