hawq-dev mailing list archives

From "Ting(Goden) Yao" <t...@pivotal.io>
Subject Re: [VOTE] HAWQ 2.0.0-beta-incubating RC4
Date Thu, 11 Feb 2016 18:30:28 GMT
Forgot to update the community, we got -1 vote from IPMC.
There were a few issues in NOTICE file that Roman has fixed with this JIRA:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HAWQ-388

We also have discovered that we may not need pgcrypto in the open source
code base:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HAWQ-394 , otherwise, we'll have to
go through a lengthy process to follow the ASF policy[1].
The plan is to remove that from code base while still making everything
else be able to compile.
Feel free to leave comments under the JIRA if you think you may be able to
help on the task.

We'll respin a vote as soon as the last issue is resolved.

Thanks
-Goden

[1]http://www.apache.org/dev/crypto.html